The Gewa Germania Berlin Antique Violin is part of the Gewa Germania range of antiqued Violins, beautiful instruments made to the highest standards in the workshops in Adorf Germany and developed by master luthier Marko Ackert.
Using on open-pore hand varnish technique a thin layer is applied to help produce a very good response. The ‘Berlin’ has a very attractive lighter finish.
Gewa Germania Berlin Antique Violin:
- Excellent violin for the progressing student.
- Made in Germany
- Selected Bosnian Sycamore maple
- Manufactured and calibrated for the best possible sound, selected Spruce top
- Open-pore hand lacquering, spirit-based
- Very good response thanks to thin varnish layer
- Ebony fittings
- Dominant strings